Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Norma Is Right

I know this is no surprise to you, and certainly not to Norma herself...But, Norma is spot-on about Rogue! It is a fun, easy knit that looks great in Cascade 220!

I am at row 21 and lovin' this pattern! Just enough cable to keep it interesting, just enough stockinette to go quickly. The instructions are step-by-step and clearly written. I am hoping more patterns of this style arrive from Girl From Auntie...What a great job!

Hoping to post before Christmas, but....If life interferes...Have a great holiday!

3 comments:

Knitti-me said...

Good luck on Rogue. My friend and co-worker Karin (badcat.blogspot.com) started this last year (even dyed her own yarn), but didn't make much progress. She has since decided her knitting phase is over and Rogue is sitting in her house somewhere.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Bron said...

Glad you're having fun this holiday season with a Rogue. :::Grin::: Happy Holidays!

All the best to you & yours - hugs from NM.

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy Feet next? I think you must. They are adorable. ESPECIALLy the striped ones! Have a lovely Christmas, dear Lisa.
(Norma)