And Now For A Little Knitting Content.....
Shall I tell you what's on the needles? Ahem....this could be embarrassing.
- Shapley Tank....I don't wanna talk about it. It's *this* close to being done. What's my problem..why haven't I finished it? I have no idea. Elsbeth Lavold Silky Wool in a lovely mossy green.
- Sweater Workshop Sweater: Started, oh..six months ago. About 6" including ribbing done. Bernat Denim Style yarn, bought for $1.50 a skein. When I picked it up and knit a few rows on it the other night, My Sweetie said "oh, I haven't seen you work on that in a long time." It was said quite nicely, mind you. I think she's trying to influence me with positive affirmations. Honey, it won't work.
- Socks: Uh, yeah. One pair for DQ#2**, one sock done and the other is at the 75% mark. Plymouth Sockotta. One pair for me, Lorna's Laces "Vera". Made it to the heel and messed up. First time using the "Simple Socks Plain and Fancy" book. Not really all that simple the first time or two around, but after that it gets easier. I think I prefer this (short row heels) to picking up along the heel flap. There are more socks started, I refuse to incriminate myself by naming more.
- Rosemarkie Vest (Starmore): From The Celtic Collection. Reputed to be an "exellent" first fair isle project according to the book. I'm 3" past the ribbing. Been sitting for months now. Like Shapley, I don't know why I'm not working on this. Rowan yarns in blue/gray/burgandy colorway.
- Baby Albert Coat (Melville): From The Knit Stitch. Red Cotton Ease. Close to done on the endless garter side-to-side knit bottom half. I got bored. I did look at it the other day tho...
- Mother-In-Law scarf: This one really is embarrassing. Yummy periwinkle Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. Cast on for it as a birthday gift....last fall. Didn't finish it in time, so I decided t give it to her for Christmas. That didn't happen. All that needs to be done? Well, thanks for asking! Uh...well... I have to fringe one end. Yes, that *is* all. I don't wanna talk about this one either.
- There's more...but I've depressed myself with this list so no more confessional for me today, ThankYouVeryMuch.....
**DQ#2: Drama Queen #2: 15-year-old girl. Need I say more?