- Children have continued bickering incessantly, despite the end of the holiday break. Every waking moment at home is spend complaining, bickering, and/or harrassing their sib(s).
- When not engaged in the charming behavior above...they have been wild...and I do mean...wild. Acrobatic, running, loud, rolling around on the floor kind of wild.
- Work has been....work. I apparently have no tolerance for coworkers either.
- The day I chose to go home early and get some much-needed sleep (and had futile hopes of knitting...) I was not thinking clearly and chose early-release Wednesday to go home. See first two bullets above to understand fully why this was not a great choice.
- We are temporarily down to one car...with three working adults* in the house...this sucks.
- The handle for the hot water in the master shower has broken...necessitating calling the landlord. The landlord will come by today and look at it. The problem with that is a) I am only supposed to have 2 pets...and I currently have 1 adult cat and 3 kittens and b) Landlord is OCD/Anal Retentive to the max and I am stressed out about the house not being clean enough. My lease expires in April and it is a fear (probably completely over hyped in my own mind) that they won't renew my lease.
- I think (ahem, I know...) I've been spotty taking my antidepressant and as those who take them know...that can come back to bite you in the butt in a big way....which I think is sort of happening....
I have had some good things go on this week tho...I am in my last repeat of Branching Out (by the way, when I said I thought I had enough mohair for 10 more repeats...uh...I'm an idiot. Two, maybe three repeats tops). I cast on for an Irish Hiking Scarf for ME to match the mitts in LL worsted "waterfall" colorway which is my all time favorite.
I also broke my yarn fast. It wasn't much of a fast to be honest, but I did pretty well NOT spending. Then I cruised by Over The Rainbow....and saw this...and well....ahem...more yarn for me. What am I going to make out of it you ask? Hell if I know.