Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I Am In Lust....

For this yarn

Do I need more yarn? Uh...no. Do I WANT this yarn with every "fiber" (har, aren't I funny?) of my being?? YES. I want ALL of it. EVERY color.

Yes, I took my medication today.....and I STILL want it ..... ALL of it....

Meanwhile, I have accomplished the armhole shaping for the back of Rogue. I was a bit nervous about the whole process. Then, when I couldn't sleep at 2:30 a.m.....and the house was really quiet...I did it. Know what? It wasn't scary at all. Frankly, it was a bit boring. This, however, is a good thing.

I'm going to try the "two sleeves at once" trick. We'll see. Hopefully it will solve my "second everything" syndrome.

4 comments:

Knitti-me said...

That yarn is yummy enough to eat! Is resistance futile?

I am so excited about Rogue! I highly recommend knitting two sleeves at once. I have found it very easy and satisfying.

KarenK said...

The "Socks That Rock" yarn is worth every lusty fiber lust, it's scrumptious. Feels woooonderful and works up so beautifully. I've made a couple pair of socks with it, and it's also being used for the Clapotis scarf and Kiri shawl by other knitters I know.

Sahara said...

Hey, thanks for commenting Karen! This yarn will be in my stash soon....I can feel it!

Anonymous said...

MMMMM - like I need more sock yarn! thanks for the link - it is now added to my favourites !

Cheers
nat