Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Today's Little Ditty

To the tune of Brother John...

I am grumpy, I am grumpy, yes I am! Yes I Am!
Want a cup of coffee, want a cup of coffee,
and more yarn....and more yarn....

Starbucks fugged up my coffee this a.m. AGAIN. See...I went to the SB across town, on my way to dropping one of the Drama Queen's to school. This is not the first time my coffee was "not right." Now...yeah, I am a little picky, I'll admit. Actually, I'm extremely picky about my coffee.....but that is also one of the reasons I am willing once or twice a week to pay $3.65 for a 16 oz cup of coffee. Made me cranky, mostly because I didn't realize it wasn't right until we were out of the drive through and of course I didn't have time to go in and make them do it over. The Coca-Cola I am currently sipping is not cutting it. Just not.

The "more yarn" part? Well..I thought that was sort of self explanatory.....

No comments: