Monday, January 03, 2005

Ah....School Resumes

Parents nationwide rejoiced with the beginning of school....they did, believe me, I was one of them.

Rogue has progressed to dividing for the arm holes! This is momentous because I have never gotten this far on a sweater! Therefore, I'm stalling. Not a lot, just a little. I want to be alone with plenty of peace and quiet and enough time to not feel rushed. This could be tomorrow...we'll see.

I purchased more Ebay yarn....what is wrong with me, I ask you? Most ebay purchases end up leaving me a little disappointed, with the exception of Noro or some other name brand.

I don't expect to be disappointed this time, tho, as I purchased Cascade 220! I am so in love with this yarn it's ridiculous. Don't know what I'll do with it...but I'll do something sooner or later! Well....truthfully, I am sort of considering a sweater from The Sweater Workshop. I would have enough for a striped sweater that I rather like...again, we'll just have to see.

Meanwhile, my last ebay purchase - 3 skeins of Noro Kureyon in incredible blues/purples, taunts me daily. "Whatcha gonna make with me???" it says....everytime I walk by...it whispers...."Lisa....you know you want to cast on something with me...come on...put that silly Rogue away..." So far, I have resisted....Mostly because I can't make up my mind what to do with it.

That's it for now....

1 comment:

Stephie said...

Lovely bllog you have here