Friday, December 16, 2005

End of Week

Hmm....whilst checking on some of my favorite blogs that are Typepad blogs...they seem to have all lost about a week's worth of posting overnight...Hopefully that will be remedied soon, need my fix ya know.

I have been intently watching and really, really enjoying this KAL.....Who Wouldn't Enjoy A Handknitted Gift..not participating, but really enjoying it. Lots of great ideas for small, quick projects...funny posts...

Three children's holiday concerts in two days. My butt is about petrified, let me tell ya.

Knitting:
Just at the half way mark on the Fun Fur/boucle scarf for daughter #3.

Another 2 inches on the Panta for daughter #2.

Started a simple drop stitch scarf for ME (!!!), 4" done. My work party is Sunday night, and I can not afford even a new blouse. Felt sorry for myself...then dug around in the stash and found a bandless novelty in blues/greens that I have been hoarding... and cast on. Love it so far. May not have money...but damn, I have yarn!

The desire to cast on several more projects ..... intense. The desire to work on a big project instead of little quick ones is also intense. I am thinking Christmas day knitting or day after (I have the 26th off, yay!) will be devoted to The Braids Cardigan, for real this time. Or, hmm, maybe ripping and restarting the back of my almost year old Ribby? That's a thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew! That Typepad thing? I thought it was only me! I console myself by realizing that, however frustrating it is for us readers, imagine how the bloggers must feel!

Sahara said...

Marie - More even keel? mmm...that is highly debatable. May be more likely I am so overdone I am now monotone, if ya know what I mean...

Ryan...yeah, if I had typepad I'd be way frustrated.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that's sweet, Marie! Yes, Lisa - it's like losing my right arm to not blog. Darn it - and I had a doozy of a post lined up too. :::wink:::